La Rain

            What up, y’all...


This week it rained a lot and we got soaked a time or two. It was pretty cold and I loved it...killed the work a little but it was a nice change from sweat.

Mission split! 

The mission has officially split and President (brother) Lundeen with some missionaries and his wife Sister Lundeen all went home and I had the chance of seeing them off at the office. It was a sad goodbye, but they all did great! 


Not much else I got time to write about but the mission is lit having lots of fun with Elder Opare as we tear it up here in Ggbegamey à coté de la place buglarie 😎

Have an amazing week., y’all. Love you all! 

Love, 
Elder McKee




Elder Henrickson
Our apartment

Pres and Sister Lundeen


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SUBMITTED

Called To Serve In.....

The Beginning!